Property DescriptionThis is an exciting home, built by Rutenberg Builders. It has many recent updates. There are charming rooms and a cozy flagstone fireplace on the lanai. The homes most outstanding features are the extensive crown moldings, tray ceilings and cherry wood built-in cabinets throughout. Master Bath was just updated in Oct 2016. There is a lot of granite, plantation shutters, custom window treatments, diagonally laid tile (which has just been professionally cleaned) and hardwood floors in the 4th BR or Den. An Aqua Link system controls pool from inside. The garage holds 3 cars. Recent upgrades include a new TV cabinet, updated sprinkler system, extensive power washing outside, extensive tree pruning, 2 new water heaters, new 42 custom refrigerator, new pool heater gas regulator, new pool filter, new pool pump motor, newer carpets, new AC compressor, new Shelf-Genie drawers, and new approved fabric hurricane shutters at each arch. The new roof treatment stays clean as long as a special solution is applied semi-annually. They have constantly maintained this home as soon as a need arose!
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community park(s), Picnic area(s), Community childrens play area', Putting green, Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Zoned temperature control, Storm windows
- Exterior: Patio, Enclosed porch
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, House fan, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Indoor grill, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven, Range and oven
- Interior: Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Dry bar, Wetbar, Ceiling fan(s), Intercom system, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Built-in desk, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northwestern exposure
- Lot: Cul-de-sac, Landscape sprinklers, Oversized lot
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, In-ground, screen enclosed swimming pool, Spa
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Breakfast area, Master bedroom on main floor, Guest room, Office, Great room, Foyer
- Scenery: Lake view, Lake frontage, Waterfront property
- Stories: Single story
- Style: Contemporary
- Win/Doors: Bay window(s), French door(s), Picture window, Shutters
Request Information on Single Family Shadow Wood At The Brooks Estero
Listing provided courtesy of Naples Realty Services, Inc.
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »