Property DescriptionThis is an exciting 3 car garage home built by Rutenberg Builders. Its a charming home with a cozy flagstone fireplace on the lanai. NEW UPDATES IN THE PAST 2 YEARS INCLUDE:2 ACs and 2 Smart Thermostats installed in June 2017 , Updated Master Bath in Dec 2016, 2 Water Heaters, 42 Custom French-Style Refrigerator, Shelf Genie Drawers, Tweed Fabric See-Through Hurricane Shutters, Roof Treatment that prevents mildew, Rebuilt TV Cabinet, Wood Carpets in 3 bedrooms, Updated Sprinkler System, and Pool Heater Gas Regulator and Pump Motor. Outstanding features include Crown Moldings, Trey Ceilings, Built-in Cabinets, Granite Counters, Gas Heated Cooktop, Gas Fireplace, and Gas heated Pool, Plantation Shutters, Diagonal Tile professionally cleaned, Hardwood Floor in Den, Landscaped Pool, and beautiful landscaping all around home. Additionally, the Shadow Wood Community is installing a new fiberoptic Wifi , Internet and TV System in all homes in the area!
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community park(s), Picnic area(s), Community childrens play area', Putting green, Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Zoned temperature control, Storm windows
- Exterior: Patio, Enclosed porch
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, House fan, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Indoor grill, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven, Range and oven
- Interior: Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Dry bar, Wetbar, Ceiling fan(s), Intercom system, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Built-in desk, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northwestern exposure
- Lot: Cul-de-sac, Landscape sprinklers, Oversized lot
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, In-ground, screen enclosed swimming pool, Spa
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Breakfast area, Master bedroom on main floor, Guest room, Office, Great room, Foyer
- Scenery: Lake view, Lake frontage, Waterfront property
- Stories: Single story
- Style: Contemporary
- Win/Doors: Bay window(s), French door(s), Picture window, Shutters
Request Information on Single Family Shadow Wood At The Brooks Estero
Listing provided courtesy of Naples Realty Services, Inc.
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »