Property DescriptionThis condo has one of those best views in the complex--panoramic views from this 3rd floor of beautiful golfcourse and lake views with southern exposure! This bright and airy 3BR with such a great floorplan and with volume ceilings, eat-in kitchen. Along with the underbuilding parking for this condo is a huge storage --and a reserved guest parking spot outside . The Clermont pool/clubhouse is near, as well as a short walk to the Pelican Marsh clubhouse, tennis, bocce ball, and long list of amenities to enjoy. Residents just love taking their walk along the boulevard, with the lush landscaping and trees providing shade, as well as places to sit and rest while looking at a lake. You can go to Shoppes at Vanderbilt with access directly from Pelican Marsh. And, of course, Mercato, Whole Foods, Trader Joes and oh so many shops and restaurants nearby. A grand lifestyle awaits you in this breathtaking condo, as well as all that surrounds it. Golfcourse/dining membership is optional. Pets: 1 cat or 1 dog.
- General: Pets on approval
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Washer/dryer hookups, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Lot: Cul-de-sac
- Parking: 1 car garage, Assigned parking, Detached parking, Underground parking
- Recreation: Tennis court
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Foyer, Eat in kitchen, Sitting room
- Scenery: Lake view, Lake frontage, Waterfront property, Golf course view
- Style: Contemporary
- Win/Doors: French door(s)
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Marsh Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Naples Realty Services, Inc.
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »