Property DescriptionSPECTACULAR GULF ACCESS -- Navigate to your dreams with this remarkable unobstructed, immediate Gulf access home inspired by an award winning builder/owner. Boasting 5800+ sq.ft. this 5 BR + den/5BA home rests on a western facing lot with spectacular panoramic views of the estuary and The Gulf of Mexico. It has everything the discerning homeowner demands with perfection in every detail. This high-end concrete construction home has a private dock, 2 boat lifts, infinity-edge pool, 2 fireplaces, private elevator, and Viking appliances. Bring your toys, because there is plenty of secure space for parking. Situated in a quiet, gated community with low HOA fees. For anyone that wants a gorgeous waterfront home with amazing access to the spectacular waters of Southwest Florida, this is a must see! Possible lease-back opportunity on this property.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Balcony, Deck, Patio, Enclosed porch
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Marble floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Double oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Indoor grill, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Trash compactor, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Dry bar, Wetbar, Ceiling fan(s), Intercom system, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Built-in desk, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Parking: 4 or more car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, Spa, BBQ, Boat dockage
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Breakfast area, Master bedroom upstairs, Office, Exercise room, Foyer
- Scenery: Waterfront property, Canal view, Canal waterfront property, Gulf access
- Stories: Two story
- Style: Traditional
- Win/Doors: French door(s), Shutters
Request Information on Single Family Siesta Isles Fort Myers Beach
Listing provided courtesy of Naples Realty Services, Inc.
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »