Property DescriptionC.14384 Capturing views of the gulf, Venetian Bay boats and villas, along with twinkling city nightlights, this three bedroom, three bath residence awaits its discerning owner. Move right in with 20 porcelain tile flooring and walls of glass with views everywhere! Sparkling sun streams in for breakfast and sunset. Open the heavy duty sliders and hear the surf! Generous sized bedrooms are arranged for privacy and access to the wrap around lanai. Fabulously appointed kitchen and morning room, chandelier included, with extra fridge in the laundry room/pantry. Shutters offer a kitchen opening to the living/great room. The master bedroom suite boasts two walk-in fitted closets. A private storage unit is included on the lower level and a generous storage closet outside the entry. Outstanding amenities include gated entry, 24-hour front desk attendant, a recently redesigned social room with catering kitchen, updated pool and spa area with grills, fitness room, locker room, sauna, steam room, tennis courts, and two garage parking spaces. It is just minutes to Venetian Village for shopping and dining. Boat docks are available across the Boulevard and LeCiel is pet-friendly, too.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community sauna(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Extra storage available
- Construction: Stucco exterior
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Balcony, Enclosed porch
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Double oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Wetbar, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northwestern exposure
- Lot: Zero lot line
- Parking: 2 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Guest parking
- Recreation: Tennis court
- Rooms: Family room, Living/dining room combination, Breakfast area, Foyer
- Scenery: Bay or ocean frontage, Bay view, Waterfront property, Tennis Court view, Gulf frontage, Gulf view, Gulf access
- Win/Doors: Picture window, Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Park Shore Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »