Property DescriptionGulf access pool home, move in ready and all the upgrades you could want with over $160k in updates. Enjoy this open kitchen with solid wood cabinets in coastal white and granite counter tops. You will will love the high end appliances and the rare gas stove! Vaulted ceilings and lots of light. Custom tropical Bahama shutters and new impact windows. Master bedroom has a large walk in closet . Both bathrooms have updated vanities and master has a fantastic shower surround. All flooring is updated and hard surface wood and tile . Enjoy the large pool year round with new heater. Outdoor kitchen and boat dock with 12,000lb lift just installed. The yard is fenced with an additional dog run area. Close to beach and shopping . No Hoa fees! Boaters welcome as this home sits on a gulf access canal right behind the home. If you wish there is also an optional club house, pool and boat launch in the community optional $480 yr. A great area to store your boat trailer or launch boat. The club also has tennis courts. The home is perfectly located west of Airport Rd and so close to down town & old Naples. Just a few minutes ride and you can be dining on 5th ave or sun bathing on the beach.
- General: Pets allowed
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof, Shingle roof
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Deck, Enclosed porch
- Fencing: Fenced
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Indoor grill, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Vaulted ceilings, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, In-ground, screen enclosed swimming pool, Boat dockage
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Master bedroom on main floor
- Scenery: Waterfront property, Canal view, Canal waterfront property, Gulf access
- Stories: Single story
- Style: Traditional
Request Information on Single Family Coconut River Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Naples Realty Services, Inc.
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »